Monday, December 26, 2011

Hair Perm Day

Huiting and Me did our perm at Francis and Jean @ Far East Plaze; a hair styling salon with many positive reviews online. However, my experience with them is not a positive one.



Photobucket




As usual, the shop will upsell their services to you. Promising you that they will make your hair will look nice etc. But during the whole perming experience is horrible.




1) They have shortage of curler !!!. She and HT's hairstylist are discussing about the shortage and how they can distribute the curler.




2)My hairstylist just curl my hair and thereafter just MIA. She did not attend much to me after curling the hair. She just go andattend to another client. She's helping the other client with makeover. =x




3) They have shortage of digital perm heating machines. Another stylist keep walking over to aim at the machine. He wants to take it away for his own client. Again, he spoke so loud about the shortage of the digital perming machine. HT and I hear it clearly. We are so disappointed with the services.




4)Not long after, the hair stylist who is aiming at the digital perm machine just switch of the machine and took for his own use. Then, my stylist realised and asked how long my hair had been heated. OMG!!! No one know how long my hair had been heated. Is it sufficient or insufficient? It' a BIG QUESTION MARK!!! Then later she just say my hair is short so no need to heat very long... What kind of service is that?




5)The whole perming process is having a number of different people attending to you... Long waiting tim... and everything just like a mess... Shortage of equipments here and there.... Confusion... Inexperience of staff.




This is kind of a mess up salon that I've been to so far. The perm is so so. Nothing impressive too. I'll never pay $145 and go back to the same hair salon again.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


My Perm Hair


Photobucket


Our Perm Hair


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment