Monday, January 30, 2012

An essential in life...

Guess when age is catching up... One will start to have different kind of fear...


Fear for future...Fear of aging...Fear of responsibilities... So on...


In the past, I did not believe that a "Sunblock" is essential. However, as age is catching up.... I started to fear. I started to pay more attention to my skincare instead of focusing on makeup. Taking good care of your skin is more important rather then just looking pleasant with all the makeup.


As part of my skincare, I started to use sunblock. A essential that will slow down aging.


Why is sunblock an essential?


1)Slow down aging




  • Sun exposure leads to wrinkles and uneven pigmentation by damaging the dermis of the skin.




  • Sun exposure will also lead to open pores.

2)Prevent skin damage

3)Prevent Skin Cancer

Knowing the importance of sunblock, I knew I need a sunblock for sure.
But what sunblock should i get?

Sunblock is known to clog pores easily. The higher the SPF the easily it will clog your pores. With that, I decide to look for something around SPF30. For daily office and indoor use is more then sufficient.

After some sourcing, I decided to settled on Laneige Sun Care. There are a wide range of choices to cater to your need.

Photobucket
Importantly, it's not very costly. Just $38 for a tube. A tube that can last a long way.

My Oil-Free SunCare


Photobucket

I love the sunblock. The bottle has a unique and handy shape for easy grab. In addition, the small nozzle makes the application of sunblock a hygiene. Controlling the amount of sunblock to use is easy. No mess at all. There's also a light pleasant scent from the sunblock.

Photobucket

The Sunblock is light weight and watery. Making it easily to be absored. No sticky feeling. Importantly is the SPF value is sufficient for my daily usage and it do not clog the pores!!! Do not make the face oily.

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment