Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to maintain your makeup brush?

My Makeup Brushes!!!


Makeup brushes should be washed MONTHLY.


My two cent is that to get natural(animal-hair) makeup brushes instead of synthetic ones because it's more soft as compared to synthetic ones and also they are porous. Porous brushes will be able to pick up powder more easily, thus allows easy application. It' a good investment to invest in good brushes. They are good assistant to your daily makeup. =))


For all my makeup brushes, I do not use any soap or body wash to actually cleanse them. Personally speaking, I feel soap or body wash are too harsh for the brushes. They may cause strips to the brushes. Instead, I use my foam facial wash to actually clean them. Thereafter, just leave it on a clean tissue and allow them to air-dry. Another alternative will be to use shampoo instead of facial wash.


The above should be able to do the trick for your to maintain your makeup brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment