Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hairdressing...

My haircut @ Suntec Icon Shunji Matsuo
with Groupon...


Photobucket
Their usual Price...


Photobucket
Color my hair+Hair treatment+Cutting+Washing+Blow @ $100
Coloring in the Process...


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket



Hair Treatment in Process...


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


My Hair Coloring and hair cut done...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
For the price I've paid, I feel the overall hair cut and coloring is just of acceptable level. Not exceptionally good. The hair stylist is not able to give me much advise on how i should cut my hair. Just keep asking me to tell them what i want. =x



However, using Groupon is a good deal for you to try their services at their suntec outlet and maybe their coloring services.



I guess Icon Shunji Matsuo at Wisma would be better. With the many positive reviews I've been reading online, I'll most probably look forward to my next haircut there.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment