Sunday, October 23, 2011

My day with my boy....

It's been sometime since "WE" had a nice date =))

These photos are taken when we went for my gradutation photo collection where we secretly took the shots... HAHA... very unnatural....


People always say "today is my bad hair day"... For me I feel Saturday is "my bad photo taking day". The photos taken not very nice... =((

Photobucket


Me with the BIG Graduation bear...
Photobucket

Dinner @ Shots, Ann Siang Hill. The nice red color building that resemble the malacca's ,"The Stadthuys ".
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A artistic dining place to be in....

The surrounding....

Artistic painting on the wall.... Unique Chairs... Magazine Rack at the back... Different surrounding setting....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Natural photoshot...

Photobucket
Artistic photoshot
Photobucket Caught by surprise photoshot

Photobucket Normal photoshot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My hair in a mess... haha... Me with the mango orange smoothies($6++)...

Nice sweet drinks for sweet-seeker...

I did not really enjoy the drink because it's too sweet for me...=X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My seafood Aglio Olio... $17+-$18+

This is worthy of the price because the ingredients are worth while.

2 scallops+Clams+2 big prawns

The scallops are very tasty... chewy feel....
Photobucket Carbonara
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket My boyfriend so engross in eating the prawn... He had been aiming my seafood since my aglio olio is being served. He must be very happy that i donated some of my seafood to him =PP
Photobucket
Photobucket

The main course is sumptuous. The only "-" point is that they are short of forks and spoons... Ended up using plastic ones.. =SPhotobucket


Desert Time!!!

Choco Lava Cake ($6.50)

The best among all...

Photobucket

Photobucket
The warm chocolate splurge out from the lava cake when you cut it open...

Tasty!!!
Photobucket



Indulged in the chocolate world...

Photobucket
After food....

Our footprint @ shots...=))
Photobucket

Some random shots i took after dinner....

Club Street!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Saw Agnes B. Office... Pure white building... Classy office... I want to work there!!!Photobucket

Photobucket La Terraza Rooftop Bar - Screening Room


Another place nice place for dinner and chill....


I'll explore it next time. =))


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment