Saturday, October 1, 2011

IPPUDO Ramen@Mandarin Gallery

The Famous Japanese Ramen at Mandarin Gallery-IPPUDO. IPPUDO is located at #04-02/03/04 of Mandarin Gallery.


I've been there for 2 consecutive Fridays. Last Friday, I was there at about 8+PM. The Queue was so long+I'm very hungry. I can't afford to wait as much longer. Thus, I've changed my mind to dine at Tonkatsu Ma Maison instead.


This Friday. Here, I'm at IPPUDO again. This time it's 7.30PM. The Queue is still long as usual.My friend, Benmin was still telling me. "How can a QUEUE be more then 1/2 hr?"


But after Queuing, he started to believe it's a long QUEUE. Everyone who are "NEW" to IPPUDO may not know that the queue is actually an extension of a hidden queue from the restaurant itself...SO!!! You got to start queuing earlier to prevent from suffering from hunger. OR simply go at off-peak hour.


Here's some photos to share:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There's 2 IPPUDO outlets, @Mandarin Gallery and UE SquarePhotobucket
NOTE** If you are in groups of 3 or above, all your friends should be present in order to be seated. Else they will keep you in the Queue. Photobucket


Photobucket
So Crowded... Photobucket



Photobucket



After 1hr+ of waiting time. Finally got seated, and get hold of the menu to choose my main course. Photobucket
Photobucket


Adding of 1 Flavored egg cost $2. Quite Costly.


Photobucket



No. 10 on the menu - KARAKA TAMAGO


The ramen noodles that is used in IPPUDO is slightly different from other Japanese restaurant. Overall the taste of the ramen is great!!! However, the ingredients in the remen is quite little. Mine, just with some small minced pork/pork slice with a Flavored egg.


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Queuing time is long but the serving time is short. The food are served fast. Ironically, the time I spent in the restaurant (Serving time+consuming time)is shorter then the time i took to queue =X

No comments:

Post a Comment