Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Princess-es...

I Love to take photos!!! Friends, surroundings especially 自拍!!!=)) If there's a chance how I wish i'm a photographer. Can snaps all the nice things in the world.

Beautiful pictures are snapshots of nice memory and events all over. Even if you can't travel you can go through photos to see the world.. Share with people. Isn't that a great things? Footprints of different people and cultures. It's like entering the story of other people... Can see and indirectly participate in someone's life. It's great!!!

Having a smartphone makes photo taking even more addictive and interesting. Pictures can be snap anytime and anywhere... You can add effects and decorate the pictures to enhance them. Add in your creativity juice!!!

Below is some of the photo taking euqipped in my IPHONE!!!

Top 5 photo editing APP I love:
1) moreBeaute2
2)美图秀秀
3)Princess Cam
4)PS Express
5) Camera360


Photobucket

Photobucket

Before Photo Editing...

The little princess who also love to take pic.

When i ask the little princess "We take photo ok?" (Pointing to my Iphone). She nodded her head.

1st shot: Warming up... She's still blur.. haha...
Photobucket
2nd shot: She do not know where is the camera... [*Not looking at the camera]
Photobucket
3rd shot: I pointed to her the camera. This is the face she gives me....

SOoOOooooooo Cute of her. =))

After photo taking, she look at me and smile. I show her the photo of her 1st taking and she smile back... [*Guess she knows... "why the 1st pic I'm not cute?"]

Smart little princess!!!

Photobucket


After Photo Editing With moreBeaute2 and Princess Cam...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Random...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment